Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 19: The seven dwarfs in one person



  • Sleepy - most of the time, especially at parties from around 21.00....
  • Grumpy - quite a lot of the time
  • Dopey - always
  • Bashful - hmmm, maybe not obvious and not very often, but it does happen, especially when people I don't know that well wants to touch my stomache and talk to me about my pregnancy...
  • Doc - like to think I have some words of wisdom to share every now and then
  • Happy - quite a lot of the time when I am not grumpy
  • Sneezy - always

Add to these seven Bitchy, Smelly and Bloaty and you have a pretty good description of me.....

Hey Ho, Hey ho....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. And who is Snow White? The H, trying to adjust his life to the new conditions of living with the seven dwarfs?

A stand up comedian said that living with small children is like socializing with drunk dwarfs. So...get used to the dwarfs!

Åsa

Roller Coaster said...

He he - think I heard that one before, about kids being like drunk dwarfs that is...

There is no Snow White in our household. She is way too unrealistic... too pretty, too naive/stupid/trusting (ok, so would you not recognize your step mother in fancy dress giving you an apple? And would you not be a tiny little bit suspicious as you have just been thrown out of your palace by a step mum that you know hates you?)

Now the dwarfs on the other hand are much more realistic. They all have their faults and I always found them a bit... creepy... all sharing a tall (for them) beauty like Snow White.... Dodgy Dwarfs!

Anyways... have fun with your drunken dwarfs over there!

Miss you!

RC