Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"EVERYTHING you do annoys me right now"

Heard in the car last night:

Me: Please stop sucking on that lollipop so loudly
The H: Yes dear
Me: Can you not fiddle with the aircon please?
The H, exasperated...: Yes dear
Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... I am so sorry but EVERYTHING you do annoys me right now... I know I am being unreasonable but am just so IRRITATED
The H, giggling now: Yes dear...

Poor H, he has to put up with a lot of hormonal bitchiness these days. In my defence, I was in an especially rotten mood because:

1. I had just come back from a frustrating workshop in Germany, was very tired and fed up
2. I had to go straight from the airport to the car pound to pick up my clamped car and pay £250 for the pleasure (my fault, had park on yellow line that I didn't see the night before...)
3. EVERYONE seems to be going skiing right now - and I can't go.... My nr 1 passion and I haven't missed a skiing trip a year since.... 1990 when I lived in Florida.....

Grrrrrr. I think I am turning into Lilla My....




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes dear

H

Anonymous said...

Yes dear

H

Anonymous said...

I've never thrown anything at anyone in my life apart from when I was pregnant. C got all sorts aimed at his head. Tell M to duck!
x

Roller Coaster said...

Will do. Might also buy him a helmet.... XX