Monday, March 17, 2008

Week 17: It is not a baby after all - it is just a huge amount of trapped wind!?

Right now I have such a bloated stomache that I feel certain that there is not a baby in there - just a huge amount of trapped wind that no "samarin" in the world can fix...

Well, not really, but I want to see the shrimp again... just to know it's there kind of - it's been a long time since the ultrasound now, and as I am feeling much better (you were all right about it getting easier in the middle bit!! have much more energy and even though I am still bored sometimes I find it easier to cope and focus on the positives), it is sometimes hard to understand that there really is a little life growing inside me... The picture from the ultrasound looks a bit alien (speaking of which, better not see that film during pregnancy...). Portable ultrasound machines anyone? A new business idea maybe?

Anyways, am starting to show now, so good thing that I told my managers last week. They made all the right congratulatory noises and said all the right things "of course you get a new contract" etc. So far so good - now it is up for them to also "walk the walk" and deliver... Fingers crossed.

Backed to forced burping. Aint I just the ladeeeeeey eh?

No comments: