Thursday, March 6, 2008

Three colourful parrots amongst a group of penguins!

Am sitting in an airport lounge in Germany and am a bit bored. Amusing myself with a little personal survey....

In this lounge, that I can see where I sit, there are currently:
  • 42 people in total
  • 39 of these 42 are men
  • 31 of the 39 men wear a black or very dark blue suit / 3 wear a grey suit and 5 wear a dark pin striped suit.
  • Of the 3 women, there is one dark suit but with a bright turqouise top underneath, one lady with a bright red top and black skirt, and myself with a black jacket and dark green skirt.
We stand out like three colourful parrots amongst a group of penguins....

My little experiement prooves that: More women in business would provide much more colour to our lives!

No comments: