Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week 16: Are pregnant women not supposed to be working in the business world?

Ignored "the book" advice to wait with buying maternity clothes as can't really work in Billabong T-shirts... and went on a shopping spree yesterday. Went to three different maternity clothes stores before I found a little gem, a small boutique on Kensington Church Street that had been spotted by my very helpful friend BB. They had "normal looking" clothes that don't look like maternity wear at all and are extremely comfortable. Nowhere though, did I find a suit for work... which is my most urgent need right now.

Are pregnant women not supposed to be working in the business world?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you found the shop darls! It looked like cute things there...
BB

Roller Coaster said...

Oh yes, very lovely stuff (except for the long top with a baby picture in glitter :-). Will we going back there for sure!

Thanks for looking out for me!!

XX