Monday, February 25, 2008

Thank the flying spagetti monster for that!


Big big big sigh of relief today. Got the test results back from the lab, and we are LOW risk for Downs syndrome. You can never know for sure of course, but we are not in the category where they suggest more tests. Thank the flying spagetti monster for that!!! Now we can relax and also be honest to friends (we wanted to wait until these results were in, considering my age and all you get a bit scared about this stuff from all you read).

So apologies to friends we have lied to in the recent past.... I wasn't on a detox / driving was an excuse not to drink / no, I was never on antibiotics....

Phew.

Important note: Those of you who know me, and where I work - please don't tell anyone that I work with though!!! Not ready to tell them yet. Thanks!!

PS: The flying spagetti monster is the god I worship see here if interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster DS


No comments: