Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Week 5: My husband aint no Jaffa!

There were a few signs around christmas at my parents house.... my period was late but more importantly, I simply couldn't face drinking Schnapps with the christmas dinner (Swedish tradition... something I normally like), it was physically impossible.... so the H and I escaped the family claws, bought a stick, and went into the local coffee house so that I could use their toilet... and, it was BLUE. We were pregnant! Went out to the H and as we were in a public place, couldn't scream and shout, but we could smile. And smile we did. We simply couldn't stop!

We decided to tell my family right away - and then to tell the H family at New Years. Utter joy everywhere (except mum who said "ahhhh, I wish you would have told me MUCH later so I didn't have to worry for SUCH a LONG time" - hmmm... thanks for that note or reassurance mum...but I know that worrying is how she shows love, or something - anyways, she means well!)

The H wanted to send texts to all his mates saying "I aint no jaffa"... but I stopped him.

No comments: