Monday, August 11, 2008

Week 38: Betting on date and sex...

Exciting days... the baby can come out any day now and s/he wouldn't be premature anymore. That's a nice feeling!

However, my bet would be slightly late - to be exact the 27th of August. I am also convinced it's a baby boy. The General is also convinced it's a boy...

The H is convinced it's a girl, as is BB a.k.a Superdoula....

Only the baby knows though.... to be continued....

PS: FYI: The formal EDD (expected delivery date) is the 24th of August.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon a boy or a girl.

If you need a hand delivering the baby, the G's your man.

The G.

Roller Coaster said...

Well done the G! I think you have the best odds! :-)

Anonymous said...

I bet 100 Swedish kronor on a girl.

Anonymous said...

I top this bet with 200 sek. It IS a girl.

Doula Extraordinaire

Anonymous said...

And another 100 SEK on September 1.

Roller Coaster said...

Ha ha, well, we will see who gets closest to the real date and sex! Only the baby knows at the moment and s/he doesn't seem to be in a hurry to get out (however is in the right position and the head is engaged... so maybe...)

XX