Sunday, April 27, 2008

Week 23: Nesting!

I have heard that pregnant women have a strong urge to get their houses in tip top shape before the baby arrives, and I had some very strong moments of this "nesting" need this weekend. Walking around our house, I panicked, thinking we would never get it sorted before the baby arrives, and... (drama pause) ...what if he/she is early? I stressed this to the H, and admitted that I did actually know in my head that the baby wasn't going to turn around in the door after arriving here saying "no, that is not good enough... I can't believe you guys are expecting me to live here, I am off to somewhere better..." - I felt that we needed to touch up absolutely everywhere very quickly.... This made him laugh and label me a "reasonable unreasonable".

Today when I am walking around the house I am loving everything about it...

No comments: