Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Week 21: Weird pregnant dreams

Am remembering my dreams a lot more these days because I keep waking up 2-3 times in the early morning hours, and have discovered a bit of a theme.... Here the last three dreams I've had:

- My dad is being chased by bears... I am behind him and there are bears next to me and behind me as well. I am walking next to the bears around me and they are content with letting me do so. I know that if I start running they will chase me though and I have no chance outrunning them, and ahead of me is dad struggling to keep ahead of the bears and I desparately want to run to him to help.....
- I am a nanny in a very messy family and it is up to me to fix all sorts of problems.....
- A group of animals depending on water to survive in a pond. All of a sudden all the water disappears and they are quickly dying... It is up to me to save them and I am running around finding shades so at least the sun don't get to them directly....


No need for Freud to interpret these dreams is there? They all stress me with responsibility for another person(s)/animals and I alone can fix these problems.... (where is the H in these dreams I wonder? Better not be any truth in them...) Also of course always wake up really really thirsty... hence the dried up pond - and I must have seen the Fosters commercial a bit too many times.... (the one where the lads are stealing shades to drink their beer in)

Or maybe I am just craving beer....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... perhaps you're just peculiar in your head...

bb

Roller Coaster said...

He he, well that is true of course...

Had another transparent dream last night... dreamt that my mum was pregnant and I was defending her decision to have a baby so late in life....