Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!! Pregnancy and emotional football games - not a good match

Am actually crying.... and just hung up on my brother who called me the exact second the final whistle blew. Screamed down the line "You are such a bad winner, I really don't want to talk with you right now, and simply hung up on him. Don't think I have ever done that before...

Reason: Arsenal just lost the champions league quarterfinal to Liverpool in a very emotional game that kept me on edge of the sofa from beginning to end...

Me: Arsenal supporter
Brother: Liverpool supporter

Bah. Pregnancy hormones and emotional football games are clearly not a good match.

Need ice cream.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lena, my condolences! But... Spik i foten. I cried to Allsång på Skansen when I was pregnant the first time. And I didn't even like that show at the time.

Roller Coaster said...

Who's Lena? :-)

Allsang pa Skansen? Didn't like it AT THE TIME? You mean you like it now? Is that what parenthood does to you? I absolutely refuse!!

Anonymous said...

Yes I love that nice TV show where everybody enjoys singing old Swedish songs together under umbrellas.

That, my dear pregnant blogger, is what parenthood will do to you! Mohahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Roller Coaster said...

Help!!

Anonymous said...

I love Allsang pa Skansen and easily get a tear in my eye when I watch it. Not pregnant, and have never been.

BB