Thursday, April 30, 2009

Take your Mama out tonight! (tomorrow)


Yippey!!! End of an era, am quitting breastfeeding tomorrow and am being taken out by two of my good London friends to celebrate in style!! First time since I found out I was pregnant in Dec07! I am giddy with excitement like a little girl...

... and at the same time scared and quite a bit sad... I have found breastfeeding such a nice and bonding thing and I will really miss it. At the same time can't wait to get back the control of my own body... I have blogged about this before, so will not bore you now -

... guess we will have to have a second baby eventually quite simply! :-)

... but for now - bring on tomorrow night! This MAMA is ready to rock n' roll! :-)




1 comment:

Åsa Dahlqvist said...

I hope you had a really good time Lena! Welcome back to the outside world!