Sunday, June 15, 2008

Week 30: Help! Send out a search party!

Anybody seen my hip bones? All of a sudden they are just not there anymore... the weirdest feeling and it is freaking me out. As is my diminishing bellybutton... almost nothing there anymore. OK - I do understand this is nothing to panic about and they will come back again post baby in whatever shape... but nobody warned me about how weird it would feel to be MISSING body parts when pregnant... It has been all about this added bump, hormones, extra blood etc...

If they don't come back can you help me set up a search party please?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha has your belly button not popped out yet? that is really weird when it happens, something else to look forward to!
x

Roller Coaster said...

Nope... no popping out just yet. Will try and push it back when it does... just tooooooooo weird...

XX

Anonymous said...

When it does pop out (it will!)you have to do the following party trick:
You and the H should press your bellys together and look how you kind of dock your belly bottom into his.

(Lots of good and clean fun, as they say in Utah.)

Roller Coaster said...

Good idea, except that the H will not let anyone touch his bellybutton... ever... Not sure if there is a traumatic childhood experience lurking behind that - or just a weird quirk.... Never mind, we will find another way to have some "good and clean fun" am sure :-)

Anonymous said...

When i wrote the comment about it 'popping' out I did wonder if M would find it icky. I didn't realise the depths of his ickiness. What the F**K is he going to do about all the icky stuff that escapes from babies!?! lol
xxx

Anonymous said...

oh ps I'm watching Sweden. Come on you Yellow and Blues!!!!