Monday, August 10, 2009

Is taking care of an active and curious 11.5 month old not seen as working??

My darling husband, the H, is working a lot from home these days. As am I obviously. I can't explain to him why, but I NEED HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE during the daytime.... it is just cramping our style having him there all the time. I feel really bad about feeling this way because

a) I can't rationalize/explain it
b) Ellinor gets to see her dad for a few minutes every now and then throughout the day when he is working from home
c) He likes working from home...

Having said all that, a few years ago, I remember him saying that we could never both be working from home at the same time... something he now doesn't agree with anymore. Does that mean he thinks that taking care of an active and curious 11.5 month old isn't working????

Bah

1 comment:

Åsa Dahlqvist said...

C'est pas lätt alltså, non! (som min pappa sa en gång till en fransman och som numera är ett ordspråk hos fam Nordberg)