Monday, July 21, 2008

Week 35: Circus Belly


Wow. Had a circus group performing in my belly last night. The little one has always been pretty active at night but last night broke all records. There was somersaults, handstands, volts, and a fair few hick ups in between. Quite amusing to feel all the rumble and be able to see it as massive waves on my stomache as well... It will be a circus artist of sorts.... (and the fire would explain all the heart burn I guess...)

Quite happy s/he is so active still though (and doesn't seem to be "settling" for the canal trip ahead) as the H is going to the US for a business trip today - back on Friday. I have very reliable and enthusiastic back up in BB who now wants to be called a "doula" :-) but would kind of prefer to have the H there, not to mention how nervous he is about potentially missing our baby's first journey.

Crossing my legs this week alas!

No comments: