Friday, January 16, 2009

I don't want the "breast feeding" phase to ever end... I can't wait for the "breast feeding phase" to end...

I don't want the "breastfeeding phase" to ever end because:

1. I know she gets all the nutrition she needs and don't have to worry about balancing foods etc...
2. I love the bonding with baby - it is actually a very nice feeling to breast feed (didn't expect this)
3. Practical. I don't need to pack food when going out. Is constant take aways...

I can't wait for the "breast feeding phase" to end because:

1. I can then run and do my gym classes without having to hold on to my bouncing, hurting chest...
2. I will be more flexible and the H can take baby E whenever, wherever...
3. I can booze freely again... (well, except for needing to be a responsible adult around baby E of course...)

This is on my mind because baby E is soooooo hungry now, and feeding every hour in the evenings so need to add some solids soon. She is also getting so big and clever with her hands so it starts being tricky to feed in public (pulling down my top etc...) Not to mention her very keen interest in anything I eat... it is like having a sad puppy watch my every bite...

Baby rice next week.

No comments: